From Atheism United
Revision as of 04:01, 28 February 2015 by ParToutatis
- Nair, Satyajit - God in the Middle
- Hitchens, Christopher - God Is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything
- Hitchens, Christopher - The Portable Atheist: Essential Readings for the Nonbeliever, a guided tour of atheist and agnostic thought through the ages.
- Richard Carrier Books by Richard Carrier
- Harris, Sam - Letter to a Christian Nation
- Dennett, Daniel - Breaking the Spell: Religion as a Natural Phenomenon
- Dawkins, Richard - The God Delusion
- Shermer, Michael - The Believing Brain: From Ghosts and Gods to Politics and Conspiracies: How We Construct Beliefs and Reinforce Them as Truths
- Sagan, Carl - The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark
- Stenger, Victor J. - God and the Folly of Faith: The Incompatibility of Science and Religion
- Paulos, John Allen - Irreligion: A Mathematician Explains Why the Arguments for God Just Don't Add Up
- Faircloth, Sean - Attack of the Theocrats! How the Religious Right Harms Us All—and What We Can Do About It!
- Onfray, Michel - Atheist Manifesto: The Case Against Christianity, Judaism, and Islam
- Grayling, A. C. - Life, Sex and Ideas: The Good Life without God
- Mehta, Hemant - I Sold My Soul on eBay
- Coste, R. D. - Night at the Gates "What would happen if an atheist were to find himself standing in front of the Pearly Gates?"
- Cortesi, David - "Secular Wholeness" Religious practice has benefits—people wouldn't do it otherwise. How can we get those benefits without the superstition?
- Gibson, Allan - "A Fundamental Madness" A thriller too close to reality! This could happen...
Books listings & reviews
- The Atheist Book Club's Bookshelf Group readings, ratings & discussions
- Atheists and Skeptics Group's Bookshelf Group readings, ratings & discussions
- Five Books interviews experts & authors and asks them to recommend the best books in their subject and explain why they matter (link to the Atheism section).
- The Secular Web library