From Atheism United
- Becker, J.R. - Annabell and Aiden
- Carrier, Richard Books by Richard Carrier
- Christina, Greta Coming Out Atheist: How to Do It, How to Help Each Other, and Why
- Cortesi, David - "Secular Wholeness" Religious practice has benefits—people wouldn't do it otherwise. How can we get those benefits without the superstition?
- Coste, R. D. - Night at the Gates "What would happen if an atheist were to find himself standing in front of the Pearly Gates?"
- Coyne, Jerry A. - Why Evolution Is True
- Dawkins, Richard - The God Delusion
- Dawkins, Richard - The Magic of Reality: How We Know What's Really True
- Dawkins, Richard - The Greatest Show on Earth: The Evidence for Evolution
- Dennett, Daniel - Breaking the Spell: Religion as a Natural Phenomenon
- Faircloth, Sean - Attack of the Theocrats! How the Religious Right Harms Us All—and What We Can Do About It!
- Garcia, Hector - Alpha God: The Psychology of Religious Violence and Oppression
- Grayling, A. C. - Life, Sex and Ideas: The Good Life without God
- Harris, Sam - Letter to a Christian Nation
- Hitchens, Christopher - God Is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything
- Hitchens, Christopher - The Portable Atheist: Essential Readings for the Nonbeliever, a guided tour of atheist and agnostic thought through the ages.
- Jacoby, Susan - Freethinkers: A History of American Secularism
- Jacoby, Susan - The Great Agnostic: Robert Ingersoll and American Freethought
- Krueger, Douglas - What Is Atheism?: A Short Introduction / Edition 1
- McAfee, David G. - Mom, Dad, I'm an Atheist: The Guide to Coming Out as a Non-Believer
- McMaster, Jacki - "Jesus Wasn't Magic: A Christmas Book for Non-Believers"
- Mehta, Hemant - I Sold My Soul on eBay
- Nair, Satyajit - God in the Middle
- Onfray, Michel - Atheist Manifesto: The Case Against Christianity, Judaism, and Islam
- Paulos, John Allen - Irreligion: A Mathematician Explains Why the Arguments for God Just Don't Add Up
- Ray, Darrel - Sex and God: How Religion Distorts Sexuality
- Sagan, Carl - The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark
- Shermer, Michael - The Believing Brain: From Ghosts and Gods to Politics and Conspiracies: How We Construct Beliefs and Reinforce Them as Truths
- Smith, George H. & Krauss, Lawrence M. - Atheism: The Case Against God
- Stenger, Victor J. - God and the Folly of Faith: The Incompatibility of Science and Religion
Books listings & reviews
- The Atheist Book Club's Bookshelf Group readings, ratings & discussions
- Atheists and Skeptics Group's Bookshelf Group readings, ratings & discussions
- Five Books interviews experts & authors and asks them to recommend the best books in their subject and explain why they matter (link to the Atheism section).
- The Secular Web library